Terms and Conditions
We make no claims that the Site or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Site may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Site from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
SustainFi does not provide tax, investment, or financial services. The information available through the Site is provided solely for informational purposes on an “as is” basis at the user’s sole risk. The information is not meant to be, and should not be construed as advice or used for investment purposes. SustainFi makes no guarantees as to the accurateness, quality, or completeness of the information and SustainFi shall not be responsible or liable for any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in the information or for any user’s reliance on the information. The user is solely responsible for verifying the information as being appropriate for the user’s personal use, including without limitation, seeking the advice of a qualified professional regarding any specific financial questions a user may have. SustainFi is not endorsed by or affiliated with any financial regulatory authority, agency, or association.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
SustainFi seeks out content providers in particular subject matters as independent contractor contributors to the Site. SustainFi does not represent or guarantee that any contributor has achieved any particular level of expertise or knowledge or has any specific qualifications or credentials, without limitation, as to the subject matter to which their contributions relate. To the extent we refer to each of these contributors as an expert, you must understand we rely on the information they provide us and we are not obligated to independently verify or attempt to confirm any information they provide, nor their qualifications or credentials. SustainFi also is not obligated to monitor or independently research or verify any content they contribute. Contributors, even if characterized as an expert, are not employees of SustainFi and SustainFi cannot and does not represent or warrant the accuracy, completeness, or truthfulness of the qualifications or credentials of any contributor, nor of any other users of the Site.
Please do not rely on Site content, including content from our independent contractor contributors. Content is provided for general information purposes only and can never take into account your unique, personal circumstances and needs. You acknowledge and agree that any reliance or actions you take in violation of your agreement with us shall be at your sole and exclusive risk and SustainFi shall have no responsibility or liability to you whatsoever. You also acknowledge and agree that communications on or through the Site, whether with content providers or other users, are at your own risk and are not covered by any privilege or confidentiality obligation that might apply if you were to obtain your own professional advice (e.g., from a financial advisor).
From time to time, the Site may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
We do not review or monitor any websites, advertisements, or other media linked to or available through the Site and are not responsible for the content of any such third party linked websites. Prior to purchasing any third party products or services described on the Site, you are advised to verify pricing, product quality, and other information necessary to make an informed purchase. SustainFi shall not have any liability arising from your purchases of third party products or services based upon the information provided on the Site, and we shall not receive or review complaints regarding such purchases.
Prohibited Uses of the Site
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate SustainFi, a SustainFi employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by us, may harm SustainFi or users of the Site or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- “Scrape” or disaggregate data from the Site (whether by manual or automated means) for any commercial, marketing, or data compiling or enhancing purpose.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Site.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
Advertising and Affiliates
To help us create quality content on our site, we may accept advertisements or affiliate commissions for products described on our site.
- SustainFi may be compensated for participating in third-party affiliate marketing programs, including for purchases made through links to e-commerce partners, if any. All pages containing affiliate marketing links, including product reviews, will be clearly identified as such with a disclaimer.
- Our primary goal is to help you navigate environmental, social, and governance investing. While we may recommend the products or services we consider to be the best, our product reviews are unbiased, and our content is not influenced by affiliate partners.
- All advertising or sponsored content will be clearly distinguished from editorial content and identified as an “Ad,” “Advertisement,” “Sponsored” or a similar designation.
We do not:
- Allow affiliate partners or advertisers dictate our content
- Write positive reviews to please advertisers
- Recommend products we wouldn’t use
How to Contact Us
Any feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to the Site should be directed to: email@example.com.
Thank you for visiting SustainFi.